Strathmore Business School Women Directors Leadership Programme triumphs with LinkedIn
The Strathmore Business School-Women Directors Leadership Programme (WDLP) is an astute programme that aim sat moving the focus from why women should be onboard sand C-Suite positions, to how they should perform for both board and leadership excellence.
Strathmore Business School had a particular challenge, in reaching female professionals across specific location sand seniorities. They also wanted to position the Women Directors Leadership Programme as an opportunity to gain valuable skills & network with other peers. Generate interest in the Women Directors Leadership Programme. Generate leads for the Women Directors Leadership programme
- Sponsored Video and Lead Generation Forms were served to profile the brand and create leads for the Programme.
- Video Ads earn 30% more comments per impression than static images in the LinkedIn news feed.
- 79% of videos in the LinkedIn feed are watched with the sound off.
- Displaying captions (in the same language as audio) can help drive higher social action from audiences.
- Lead Gen Forms remove the main barrier to online conversion: forms that have to be filled out manually by prospects.
- The video features professional women leaders sharing the inexperience sand thoughts about the programme.
Strathmore Business School Women Directors Leadership Programme targeted Female members combined with Job Titles or Seniority.
- Location | Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda
- Job Titles | Titles related to Board Members and Directors
- Job Seniorities | Owner, Partner, CXO, VP, and Director
The LinkedIn ad campaign for the Women Directors Leadership Programme generated very good quality leads from across East Africa, which saw a good number of them convert to class participants. I also referred several of them some of our other Programme offerings. Moreover, the LinkedIn ad also gave me a good number of prospects for the Programme.
Business Development Manager
Women Directors Leadership Programme