LinkedIn help Scheltema increase followers and engagement with its first Always-On campaign.
Scheltema has been a leading provider of roofing, ceilings and partitioning in Southern Africa for over 80 years. The success of the company can be attributed mostly to its passion for building, pride in its work, and commitment to building strong relationships in the marketplace. They work across residential and small-scale, commercial, and industrial, and specialised and large-scale projects.
- Scheltema has been a provider of roofing, ceilings and partitioning in Southern Africa for more than 80 years, yet, as markets and clients evolved,
the need to remain front and centre in the consideration phase has chances
- To increase its, brand-Building efforts, and improve its too-of-mind brand recall, Scheltema focused on developing unique thought leadership content to address the following challenges
- To introduce, and position, Scheltema as trusted advisor in roofing, ceilings, and partitioning.
- To generate engagement, ana through this metric additional virality in reaching the target audience.
- To coin new page followers, allowing the brand to speak to its advocates on a regular basis.
- With the focus on the main industries in which Scheltema operates, the emphasis was placed on Companies, and further segmented to target Property Developers, Engineers’ and members of industries who would engage with and follow the company page.
Scheltema targeted members using:
Location | South Africa
Industries | Property Developers, Engineers, Specific listed industries
Companies | Customer list supplied for each of these industries
Job seniorities | CXO, Director, Senior, Manager, Owner, Partner, VP
The solution for the campaign was to:
•Serve up a variety of industry-specific Sponsored Content.
•Creating brand awareness at the top of the funnel.
•Educating the audience on how Scheltema’s professional
services could solve some of the issues faced by the targeted
companies and industries.
Furthermore, these posts formed part of larger thought leadership pieces which proved to be extremely engaging for this audience.
Turn Left Media has assisted us with creating both an organic and paid media strategy on LinkedIn.
Our aim was to build engagement with various target audiences and grow our organic follower base.
These objectives were not only reached but exceeded what we expected to achieve within the first month of running a paid media campaign.
Michael van Breda,
Executive Chairman, Scheltema & Co. (Pty)Ltd