Adine Abro Attorneys
Linkedln: The road to re-invigoured engagement & lead generation
The targeting capabilities of Linkedln campaign delivered above the average engagement rates and generated quality leads for niche construction law firm, Adine Abro Attorneys Inc.
Moving away from face-to-face meetings due to COVID-19 and the lack of sufficient digital exposure challenged the construction law firm. This impacted their ability to retain existing clients and to reach and engage with prospective clients. After a complete rewrite of their website content and producing explainer videos, they were ready to create brand awareness within their target audience. Using LinkedIn to reach their exact audience, they created massive brand awareness, increased followers, and overall engagement, and generated strong leads within the local and international construction industry.
- Create and raise brand awareness and engagement with local and international clients across the construction, construction law, architecture, quantity surveyor, heavy and civil engineering construction, and trade contractor industries.
- Generate leads and get more page followers.
- A four-week organic campaign encompassing daily posts to revitalise engagement.
- A paid-for campaign to support the organic campaign, utilising awareness-raising explainer video(s) to enhance the engagement.
- Most suitable environment to target such a niche audience.
- Ability to deliver the right audience.
The campaign performed exceptionally well: –
- Overall, there were 617 engagements with an engagement rate 18% higher than the industry norm.
- Awareness increased with the campaign delivering 51k impressions, reaching 21k+ members, which resulted in 573 clicks and a total click-through rate (CTR) 144% higher than the norm.
- The video campaign generated 10 213 views – a view rate of 19.67% and a Cost Per View (CPV) of only R1.47.
- One hundred sixty-three members clicked through to the Landing Page, 40 to the LinkedIn Page, with 414 social actions – reactions, comments, shares, and follow clicks.
Delivering views. Creating engagement.
With a strategic focus on digital, the overall objective was to create brand awareness, generate leads and get more followers on the LinkedIn company page. The Pen Haus conceived the overall organic campaign, strategy, content creation and multimedia content, and Turn Left Media managed the paid-for reach.
Initially, the firm had only one explainer video created, but during the second week, analytics revealed engagement was dropping due to the length of the video. Two shorter videos were delivered, and they enjoyed great success.
The most engaged company industries were mechanical or industrial engineering, education management and construction. The most impressions served and engaged Job Titles were Director, Project Manager, Managing Directors.
“Working together with Turn Left Media was an exhilarating ride. The success was due to a team effort, and we all worked together, shared ideas, and in the end, enjoyed a highly successful campaign. We even received some powerful leads, one of which resulted in a major international client within the construction industry briefing us. I look forward to the next one!”
Adine Abro Attorneys