Absa Brand Fellowship Programme
Absa, a leader in the finance industry, wanted to reach and create awareness among the right audience for its scholarship initiative, Absa Fellowship Programme 2022, to apply. They targeted four different audiences and took advantage of LinkedIn’s Sponsored Content formats and Message Ads, and the results were brilliant.
There were FOUR audiences:
- Fellowship Campaign geo-targeting South Africa
- Fellowship Student geo-targeting South Africa
- Brand Fellowship Professional geo-targeting South Africa, Ghana, and Uganda
- Fellowship Engagement geo-targeting South African audiences
- To create awareness and drive interest using Website Visits resulting in quality applicants for the Absa Brand Fellowship Programme 2022.
- To reach the right audience with the right message about the Absa Brand Fellowship Programme and elicit engagement with Sponsored Content formats and Message Ads.
- Using 4x Audience Variations, LinkedIn served a variety of Sponsored Content formats and Message Ads to our selected audiences.
- The messaging was bold and direct – “Ready to rise and lead Africa?”
- The body copy included emotive language – “be one of the leaders to help make Africa a better place.”
Given this was a very targeted campaign over a short period, LinkedIn proved to be a truly apt platform to drive more intimate engagement with our target audience and, ultimately, quality applicants.
Senior Specialist Corporate Brand Execution, Absa